Monday, October 22, 2012

Morning by morning new mercies I see...

Well - we're all set. Christopher has an appointment at CHOP on Oct. 31st in the afternoon. All doctors have been contacted that his care is being transferred, and I am in the process getting a hold of all his medical records. The decision behind us, I am actually looking forward to meeting with the "new" team.

Mike went to see his surgeon - and it looks like he will not, in fact, have to have surgery. This is another huge answer to prayer! He will have a CAT scan, just to be sure, on October 31st... Hey - if he had to take off for CHOP anyway, may as well get everything done, right?

So - what seemed like such a huge set of challenges all at once - slowly behind us step by step. GREAT is His faithfulness!!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes - there was MUCH rejoicing.... And Michael drum rolled on the desk as he read...

      Delete