Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Quiet Place

After Monday's post, I figured I should probably update!! We have had a delightful week. I have enjoyed my kids, our home and my husband more this week than I have in a little while. My husband has had work all week, and has been able to keep up with his school work as well. I held my friends brand new baby yesterday (thanks Jess!), and was reminded how amazing God is. It was a wonderful thing! All these things are circumstantial, and gifts from God, but it goes much deeper than that.

I feel at rest.

On Sunday a good friend prayed over me as I had what I would call a "melt down" (I think maybe the actual definition might be a temper tantrum). She prayed for a renewed sense of peace and joy during this season for our family. Becky - your prayer is being answered - thank you so much! We have been told by others that we are being lifted up in prayer as well. These prayers are felt.

Essentially - nothing has changed. All of the circumstances that were there on Monday remain. My heart is different. I truly believe it is the faithfulness of the prayers of those around us. I praise God for His church - for the saints that lift us up when we feel like we can't even pick up our heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment