Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Quotes

"Passion is the degree of difficulty we are willing to endure to achieve the goal"

~Louie Giglio

3 comments:

  1. Like as in somehow that will "help me want" to clean my house?

    I'm going to have to (seriously) pray about that one...

    for reals.

    ;) great quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is more like we know what we are passionate about by the degree of difficulty we are willing to endure to get that thing we are passionate about. In other words... If you are passionate about your family living in a clean house, it won't matter how difficult it is to achieve that goal - the passion to have it for them will over ride your difficulty in doing it. Make sense? Then again, if a clean house is not your passion... well... that will become obvious pretty quick. Either way, it puts into perspective that passion isn't lived out in a vacuum. That anything we are passionate about has a cost - it's not a feeling, it leads to endurance in action. I will probably "put it into context" later on in the week...
      In the meantime... will pray for an overwhelming desire to want to clean your house today! : P

      Delete
    2. Keep praying cuz' it didn't happen - yet!!

      That what I don't want to do, I do. What I want to do and should, do not.


      ***
      Change of subject. Stay tuned for a BBQ (leftover) chicken and pineapple pizza idea. YUMMO!!!!!

      Delete