Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall is HERE!!

This is my favorite time of year!!!  Absolutely.  Crisp weather, stunning colors, every sense is amplified!!!  And the smells!!  And I get this baking bug (we have been eating very well around here as of late....  :  )  ). Here are some pictures of my decorating - it's an event around here!  And I can edit out the messy parts of the house.....bonus!!   : )

Our archway between the living room and dining room:

 


One side table of the sofa:

The other side table:



The blanket on the sofa I finally finished last year!


The wall behind our table:


The window next to our table:


The window behind our table:


My hutch:




Left corner close up of the hutch : ) :


Right corner close up of the hutch:


In the hutch - my pottery leaf - love this thing!!


I LOVE fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment