Etsy.
Had never even heard the name before about a year and a half ago. Don't know anything (or very little) about the history, or when it "broke" - but several of my friends now have shops there. It is a showcase for amazing gifts and talents. Their shops are absolutely beautiful!! I will eventually list them all (and should have a long time ago...), but I just "stopped by" one of my friend's shops and they are having a sale on their wood items. I had meant to mention them here before, but never quite figured out how / why :). These friends of ours have been in our lives for the last 17 years. Darla has always been crafty and has sold her prims for quite awhile, but the wood shop is a newer addition as it is only 2 years old. I can't describe it quite the way they do, so without further ado...... JDM Creations .
Please check them out and forward them to anyone you might know who might be interested in products like this!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment